The deadline for applying for Erasmus + mobility grants for internships for students of Basic and Middle degree cycles is open (for the completion of the FCT).
The 2nd year students of our Basic and Medium degree cycles who are interested in taking their FCT in the European Union in the period between March and June 2022, must apply between December 17, 2021 at 9:00 as of December 22, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. To do this, they must fill in:
- The application form, which you can download at the following link: https://www.erasmusiesjaroso.com/documents/.
- Photocopy of ID of the student and legal guardian / s (if he is a minor, also a photocopy of the family book).
- Authorization of image rights, which you can download at the following link: https://www.erasmusiesjaroso.com/documents/.
- Report which you are enrolled in the IES Jaroso and attend class regularly.
- In the case of having titles related to languages other than Spanish, you must attach a photocopy of these.
The documentation will be deposited in the locker of the Erasmus coordinator (Lorena Núñez Álvarez). Once the applications have been received, the participants will be selected according to the scale criteria published on the IES Jaroso website. The provisional publication of the selected candidates will take place at the beginning of January.
For more information you can visit the website: https://www.erasmusiesjaroso.com/ and visit our Social Networks.